Windows 7 - Administrateur

Asked By Axe on 07-Dec-07 11:17 AM
Je suis l'administrateur de mon ordinateur et démarre toujours toutes mes
sessions en tant que tel. Seulement Vista ne me laisse pas le contrôle total
de l'ordinateur. Par exemple: J'essaye de supprimer  ou d'ouvrir un dossier
particulier mais Vista m'informe que je ne dispose pas de l'autorisation
nécessaire. Comment puis-je régler ce problème? Merci

I'm the administrator of my computer et start my session everytime as an
administrator. Exept that vista does not let me have a total control of the
computer. For example: I try to delete or to open a particular folder but
vista informs me that I don't posess the autorisation. How can I fix this
problem? Thank  you

brink replied on 08-Dec-07 03:28 AM
Axel;537516 Wrote:

Hi Axel,

Try to take ownership of the item first, then you should be able to
modify it.  The folders with the "My ....." are not real folders, but
are actually symbolic links to the actual username folder after the My.
You cannot access these at all.



*There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Axe replied on 08-Dec-07 04:44 AM
Hi Brink, Thanks for replying
Well, I have tried to apply your solution but it doesn't work neither
The folder i'm trying to eliminate is a folder that has been created after a
reboot of my computer. Vista called it "Windows.old". I have succeed to
suppress some files inside but some other reccurent files not. The computer
says I need an autorisation for it. How could I take ownership of those

Actually, I have an other problem I'm working on it. Look, The computer
tells me my hard disc is full at about 30%. But, as a matter of fact, there
is just 15 procent occupied. I have used "tune up utilities 2007"on it and on
a global analyse, it tells me that the harddisc is full at 30 procent. But if
I make thorough analyse, it tells me that 15 procent of the harddisc are
used. So even the program sees the contradiction. What can I do to fix this

Thank you