I am getting the same error as on a few other posts.
I have tried the things discussed but found no solution.
- Using a VIA motherboard
- Created an XPe image that boots OK from HD
Use XP Pro install for TAP etc
- Now Creating a HORM image
- During FBA I get a message:
The instruction at "0x030ee132" referenced memory at
- Using 2G HD partition, 512M RAM, image size about 480M
Boot rdisk(0) Partition 1
I have a 2nd partition on thatdisk
- XP Pro HD removed from system
Q Is there something special about memory location 0X0000000C given that
this appears to be the source of similar errors with others?
Q Any further things to try. I guess its something in my project config?
Target set at partition C:\ etc, size 1024, Cluster 4096
Using XPE SP2 (Not FP2007)
Victorian Partnership of Advanced Computing
Melbourne, Victoria Australia